Inconsistencies: Showing planner details in dive list

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Thu Feb 2 12:39:43 PST 2017

>From phone.  Will do, thanks Robert.

On 02 Feb 2017 22:36, "Robert Helling" <helling at atdotde.de> wrote:

Willem,

On 01 Feb 2017, at 15:37, Robert Helling <helling at atdotde.de> wrote:

I think an easy approach would be as follows: Yes, we only have one set of
cylinders per dive, but you don’t have to use all of them, only those with
corresponding gas switch events are shown on the profile (I guess, people,
please correct me). So when merging a real dive with a planned one, we
could put both lists of cylinders in the dive and only use half of them in
the events of a specific “dive computer”.

I have just created a pull request on github. Could you please test it this
is what you want?

Thanks
Robert

PS: I have not attacked the „spurious gas changes“ problem you also
reported, yet.