doing a 4.6.1 release

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 16:30:06 PST 2017

Good night.

> b) Let's see if its possible to build an AppImage of the Scubapro
> SmartTrak import tool? I think Salva offered to look at that.

I'am almost done with it.  I've put a link with a test appimage in
Alessandro's thread you can try.  It fails with a Xcb Qt plugins related
error on most systems I've tried, not all of them.  Ideas about this would
be appreciated, as gooogled solutions are failing for me once and again.
BTW I've solved the localized time crash Dirk reported some days ago. Will
send the patches tomorrow.

Regards.

Salva.