Problems building Subsurface for Android

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Thu Feb 2 22:59:35 PST 2017

On 03/02/2017 08:25, Joakim Bygdell wrote:
> Wilhelm,
>
> You can create a workaround for that error if you edit this file:
> Qt/5.7/android_armv7/lib/cmake/Qt5Core/Qt5CoreConfigExtras.cmake
>
> Comment out line 101
> set_property(TARGET Qt5::Core PROPERTY INTERFACE_COMPILE_FEATURES
> cxx_decltype)
>
> --
> Jocke
Thanks very much, Jocke. After doing the above, I get:

-- system name Android
-- Found Qt for Android: /home/willem/src/Qt/5.7/android_armv7
-- Found Android SDK: /home/willem/src/subsurface/../android-sdk-linux
-- Found Android NDK: /home/willem/src/subsurface/../android-ndk-r13b
-- Found ANT: /usr/bin/ant
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/willem/src/subsurface-build-arm
Scanning dependencies of target version
Built target version
cp: missing destination file operand after
'/home/willem/src/subsurface/android android-mobile'

I tried finding the offending cp in build.sh but I was not successful
because there are no markers in the above log that I can use to locate
the cp. E.g. there is no string "Scanning for dependencies" in the shell
script, probably generated by cmake. Any ideas?
Kind regards,
willem