More stickers

Robert Helling helling at lmu.de
Fri Feb 3 07:01:06 PST 2017

Hi everybody,

since the stickers that Dirk mailed to me never arrived (in case you see a DHL truck with a Subsurface sticker on it: That is mine!), I decided to print some myself. Since you essentially pay only for the first one and get the next ones free, I ordered a few more than I personally need and I am willing to share those with you. In particular if you are in Europe. So, if you want some, send me your postal address and I will ship them to you.

Best
Robert

                      Scientific Coordinator
                      Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
                      http://www.atdotde.de

Enhance your privacy, use cryptography! My PGP keys have fingerprints
A9D1 A01D 13A5 31FA 6515  BB44 0820 367C 36BC 0C1D    and
DCED 37B6 251C 7861 270D  5613 95C7 9D32 9A8D 9B8F