Building on macOS error

Federico Masias fede at masias.net
Fri Feb 3 14:34:44 PST 2017

Hi all,

I'm having some issues trying to build on mac, while following the
instructions on the Building part of the website. The following error gets
spit out:

CMake Error at /Users/fede/Qt/5.6/clang_64/lib/cmake/Qt5/Qt5Config.cmake:26
> (find_package):
>
>   Could not find a package configuration file provided by
> "Qt5WebKitWidgets"
>
>   with any of the following names:
>

>     Qt5WebKitWidgetsConfig.cmake
>
>     qt5webkitwidgets-config.cmake
>

>   Add the installation prefix of "Qt5WebKitWidgets" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or
>
>   set "Qt5WebKitWidgets_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above
>
>   files.  If "Qt5WebKitWidgets" provides a separate development package or
>
>   SDK, be sure it has been installed.
>
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>
>   CMakeLists.txt:202 (find_package)

I've tried with Qt5.7 and 5.6 (both installed from installer, not built
from source), but neither seem to include a webkit module -- is this
something I'm supposed to get from somewhere else?

Thanks!
Fede