Subsurface deco calculations

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Sat Feb 4 03:53:17 PST 2017

Hi,

> On 04.02.2017, at 12:34, Miika Turkia <miika.turkia at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> My version is 2 weeks old, no internet during the cruise. Indeed the ostc was set to cylinder 1, that was configured as ean32, the only cylinder in use. Are we not getting that info correctly from ostc or are we merging this wrongly? All DCs were set to 32%.

can you redo the import to an empty log to figure that out? In particular first just download form the OSTC.

Best
Robert

                      Scientific Coordinator
                      Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
                      http://www.atdotde.de

Enhance your privacy, use cryptography! My PGP keys have fingerprints
A9D1 A01D 13A5 31FA 6515  BB44 0820 367C 36BC 0C1D    and
DCED 37B6 251C 7861 270D  5613 95C7 9D32 9A8D 9B8F