Deco calculation for repetitive dive - strange effect

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Sun Feb 5 13:29:09 PST 2017

Hello Robert, hi All,

I again see one strange effect in deco calculation of repetitive dives.
I thought it may be linked to the surface time issue Robert fixed a few
days ago but this is still there after the patch.

Please check the attached file and try to do the following:

- For dive 1002 do Log -> Edit dive in planner
- Delete all planner points after 2nd with Ctrl-leftclick
- With my settings (screenshot below) you will have a runtime of 51min,
surface time is correct: 47:30h
- Now change the date/time when the dive is planned to 1h later
(3.01.2017, 14:00h)
- No the dive is not considered to be a repetitive dive any more because
surface time is >48h -> ok
- But now runtime is 58min, deco is much longer ??!
- BTW: This does not happen with some other scenarios I tested with deco
dives with air/TX,... Maybe it has s.th. to do with dive 1001 setup
which is a little bit more special using the Tx50/15 for ascent until
15m and having the real bottom gas specified as second gas?!

Would be great if you could look into this as well! Thanks!

One other note: Would it be possible to also add a collision detection
when planning a dive at the very same time of another existing dive in
the planner? This today gives no warning but planner results are incorrect.

Best regards
Stefan

--

Stefan Fuchs