TestParse fails

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 21:04:53 PST 2017

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 8:51 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> Miika,
>
> It looks like it has been a while that TestParse has been failing, lately
> it even started crashing. I fixed the crashes (on a failed parse of CSV
> data we should try to access a non-existing dive), but I can't quite
> figure out why we no longer parse these files.

Not quite there yet, but Seabear H3 import works with patch in
https://github.com/mturkia/subsurface/tree/parsetests (and the new
format parsing test case is resolved). I'll try to fix the other test
cases as well before a pull request. However, this patch should go to
4.6.1 as it fixes at least Seabear H3 (and the likes) import, even if
I have not yet tackled the other test cases.

Initial analysis of the next issue claims that we have been parsing
dates and times incorrectly, so what we are validating against is
incorrect. I'll just have to double check this after work to make
sure...

> I think you are still traveling, but it would be great if you could take a
> loook.

I am already back home since Monday morning, but plenty of other stuff
to do as well. I.e. I gotta do some maintenance and wash up the camera
gear ASAP.

miika