Bugs

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Wed Feb 8 13:05:03 PST 2017

Hi,

I just wanted to report three bugs I am working on:

1) Gas changes in the manual entered part of a dive should always be shown in the notes (and not according to our complicated rules regarding ascending etc). I already have a fix for that on github, but that will go in a pull request for the other two if nobody beats me.

2) Strange things happen with the gases upon replanning the attached dive