Subsurface deco calculations

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Wed Feb 8 14:39:45 PST 2017

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 2:26 PM, Linus Torvalds

> And yeah, with explicit manually added pressure data, that one merged
> cylinder probably shouldn't be merged either.

.. actually, I think I take that back.

We should make sure the use is the same (ie OC vs diluent, for
example), but even manually added pressure data we might need to
merge.

Why? We also do equipment merges not just across dive computers, but
when you merge two consecutive dives into one dive with a surface
interval.

So then we'd need to have some other logic fir that case.

I think I'll ignore it for now.

                  Linus