Bugs

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Feb 10 13:00:26 PST 2017

> On Feb 10, 2017, at 12:28 PM, Robert Helling <helling at atdotde.de> wrote:
>

>> On 08 Feb 2017, at 22:05, Robert Helling <helling at atdotde.de> wrote:
>> 1) Gas changes in the manual entered part of a dive should always be shown in the notes (and not according to our complicated rules regarding ascending etc). I already have a fix for that on github, but that will go in a pull request for the other two if nobody beats me.
>>
>> 2) Strange things happen with the gases upon replanning the attached dive
>>
>> <gaschange.ssrf>
>>
>> 3) Strange artefacts in the cylinder pressure lines appear sometimes as Willem reported a few days ago.
>>
>> All these should be fixed before 4.6.1. Will look at 2) and 3) not again before tomorrow, so if anybody needs something to do…
>

> Quick update: I just posted a pull request for fixes of 1) and 2). The problem of 3) is already in Willem’s data file, and I cannot reproduce the problem myself. So no patch for that one.

Thanks Robert - I'll look at this in a little while. Much appreciated.

> I have no further items on my todo list for 4.6.1.

Cool. We have a couple of small things still open - but I don't think anyone was working
on them. Time permitting (that's always my biggest challenge these days) I'll try to cut
4.6.1 this weekend. I will push latest strings tonight. I think there are only two new ones.