smtk2ssrf AppImage

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Fri Feb 10 23:09:19 PST 2017

Any possibility of serving Savador's AppImage from the Subsurface download
page for 4.6.1?
Kind regards, willem

On 10 Feb 2017 23:22, "Salvador Cuñat" <salvador.cunat at gmail.com> wrote:

Good night Ronald.

> Hello,
>
> could you please provide me the smtk2ssrf executable for Ubuntu? Is there
> a link on your page to download it?
>

> You can get an AppImage in this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/
tdd2o8kjmndm2o5/smtk2ssrf_test-20170210.AppImage?dl=0

It is built for x86_64 arquitecture, so it won't work for i686.  I've
tested it in Fedora 25 and Debian Stretch, so should work on Ubuntu 16.04.
I'm trying to build an appimage for i686, please, make me know if this one
fails for you and I'll send a link with the i686 image when I'm done.

Best regards.

Salva.