Subsurface minimum gas calculation - First version for review

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Fri Feb 17 03:57:48 PST 2017

Hi All,

Am 15.02.2017 um 21:27 schrieb Stefan Fuchs:

>>     Joachim (R.) and I finished our first basic version of the
>>     minimum gas calculation for the planner.
>>     We are now looking for testing and feedback :-)
>>
>>     More details below...
>>
>>     Link to initial idea and discussion:
>>     https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/issues/188
>>     <https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/issues/188>
>>
>>     Link to feature branch on Github:
>>     https://github.com/sfuchs79/subsurface/tree/feature_minimum_gas
>>     <https://github.com/sfuchs79/subsurface/tree/feature_minimum_gas>
>>

> For this and all the other comments from Robert I hope I understood
> everything and there is nothing to discuss. Updated version will come
> soon.
> A very important hint came from Robert about why we add the two new
> variables to struct diveplan. This was clearly a mistake is not
> needed. I will remove it.

Updated version available. I'm not 100% sure if I catched everything. I
did some more testing and found no more real bugs.

Documentation is still missing. Will be able to do this next week.

Again the one question about putting a warning icon into the profile: It
would be great if there is anyone who could guide me how to do this.

Best regards
Stefan

--

Stefan Fuchs