Credits

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Sun Feb 19 00:33:38 PST 2017

Dirk,

> On 19 Feb 2017, at 01:45, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> I finally put together a Credits page for Subsurface, that tries to link
> to the other open source components and their licenses. This doesn't
> exactly follow the letter of the rules when it comes to full compliance
> with the various licenses, but it's an improvement.

I put „Nachweise“ in Transiflex but I am not totally happy with it.

> Please take a look at https://subsurface-divelog.org/misc/credits/ <https://subsurface-divelog.org/misc/credits/> and let
> me know which components I am missing (or misrepresenting).
> (feel free to send pull requests for subsurface-website :-) )

The exif library we use came to us by adding exif.cpp to our source tree. It comes form https://github.com/mayanklahiri/easyexif where it is provided by a BSD license. Will try to update subsurface-website accordingly, but might be called by family any moment, so no promises now.

Best
Robert