Open / Save to cloud on Windows 10

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 00:38:34 PST 2017

On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 9:05 AM, Jérémie Guichard <djeBrest at gmail.com> wrote:

> In the current state, on my Windows 10 machine, whenever I try to: "Open
> cloud storage" in end up with a "Error connecting to Subsurface cloud
> storage". Same thing if I log some dives and try to "Save to cloud storage".
> Using an Ubuntu virtual machine, the same operations succeeds. (So no issue
> with credentials or unregistered account)

Just to rule something out, have you tried the following (from our FAQ):
---8<---
What to do when authentication to cloud storage fails?

If you have configured your correct user credentials to Subsurface and
cloud authentication still fails, try to change the password on
Subsurface preferences. There has been a change in the cloud service
that can cause an error on sync, but password change with correct
credentials fixes the issue.
---8<---

Your error message is not about authentication, but then again, I do
not remember what the actual exact error message was in the case where
resetting the password fixed the problem.

miika