Open / Save to cloud on Windows 10

Jérémie Guichard djeBrest at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 02:32:15 PST 2017

Hey Dirk,

Thanks for the fast reply!

Computer is Suunto Zoop. With Suunto DM5 I have to sync multiple times
before all logs are synced...

I'll take a look into translations, I normally use English interfaces, just
switched to french to see the status, seems pretty complete though some
translations could be improved. I guess I'm a bit late for the 4.6.2...
Website seems to be a bit more behind...

Indeed I used official 4.6.1 installer.

No specific ACLs on the directory. But my user name do contains the french
"é". So I created a new user with only ASCII chars, cloud storage features
Open/Save are working fine. You have found the issue, yepee!!!

How should I proceed? ticket, fix, etc. I must admit I'm not there yet with
setting up dev env, I only got to build from source yesterday in the ubuntu
virtual machine... (btw I had a short attempt to do so using linux
subsystem for windows but did not succeed...)

Cheers,

Jeremie