translations... wow

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Feb 19 11:59:34 PST 2017

You people are amazing. A LOT of translation updates came in over the last
day. Massive changes to Greek and Czech plus translations of the new
string in eight languages.

The Greek translation is still slightly below the cutoff that I usually
use for translations that are in or out (50% of the strings translated,
Greek is at 46%) - but since a couple other translations have fallen just
below 40 and 50% as well I'll simply redefine the threshold to 40% for
this release and add support for Greek... unfortunately Qt has no Greek
translation, so either way the experience will be somewhat mixed for our
Greek users. Still I think this is progress.

Thanks everyone!