Fwd: chage the name of a trip (Voyage)

Jan Mulder jlmulder at xs4all.nl
Sun Feb 19 13:31:53 PST 2017

On 19-02-17 21:26, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> I know that some of you aren't on the User Forum.
>
> There seems to be a problem with OSTC sync on 4.6.1 that didn't exist
> in 4.6.0. I don't recall any significant change between the two versions
> that would explain this. Any ideas?

Just tested the following:
- latest (as of today 4.6.2) master, own compile, Linux (Arch Linux,
fully pacman -Syu), OSTC3 (on 2.12) => downloads without any error
- On windows7 in VirtualBox, Subsurface 4.6.1, official from website
downloaded,  OSTC3 (on 2.12) => downloads without any error

So no idea ... all working here as supposed to.

best,

--jan