Credits

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Feb 19 14:08:44 PST 2017

> On Feb 19, 2017, at 2:02 PM, Salvador Cuñat <salvador.cunat at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 11:44:44AM -0800, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>>
>> That would be nice if you could add it to the other languages as well - since it's always the same two words that should be fairly mechanical.
>>
> Done.  PR sent. Updated all pages, but didn't realize that Jan had put
> a PR for credits.nl. May be both Prs can't be merged in the same run.

Ended up being a fairly harmless merge conflict that was easy to fix from the command line.

I really appreciate the help.

The 4.6.2 announcement is populating for all the languages. All the different language files right now contain the English announcement. This way when you translate the correct file (with the correct post_language) the right things should happen when I pull any PRs.

Thanks