subsurface crash when merging .xml files

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Feb 19 17:34:40 PST 2017

> On Feb 19, 2017, at 5:30 PM, Linus Torvalds <torvalds at linux-foundation.org> wrote:
>
> On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 2:29 PM, Linus Torvalds
> <torvalds at linux-foundation.org> wrote:
>>
>> I've created a pull request for Dirk at
>>
>>    https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/pull/213
>
> I just noticed that there was a special case I didn't handle right in
> the dive site string merging. In the meantime Dirk already pulled my
> original, so there's a new pull request for a trivial fixup at
>
>    https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/pull/214
>
> now.

Which I'm about to pull :-)

Did you see my request to create some tests for this?
Yes, the test infrastructure is a bit "QT"-y, but it's really straight forward to use...

I'd very much appreciate if we could add MORE tests that will alert us when
we break things. Many things we can't automatically test that easily ("still
downloads from Bluetooth dive computers") - but the ones that we can, we
should test. Especially if there was a bug and we fixed it :-)

Thanks