print stylesheet

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Feb 20 11:10:58 PST 2017

Hi Stefan

> On Feb 20, 2017, at 10:35 AM, Stefan Fuchs <sfuchs at gmx.de> wrote:
> Am 20.02.2017 um 18:54 schrieb Dirk Hohndel:
>> Stefan,
>>
>> I pulled your changes and played with them a bit. There are clearly some issues here in the rendering of printouts, at least on Linux
>>
>> <Mail Attachment.png>
>>
>> The disclaimer looks, err, odd.
>>
>> Any ideas what's going wrong there? This was done without any zooming, scrolling, anything. Just open Subsurface, create the default plan and click the print button within the planner.
>>
> Ohoh... it was so clear that sooner or later I will be punished by some strange effect(s) for being a little bit too over-motivated and changing things where I have no experience... ;-(

I wouldn't call that being punished.
I'm curious why I got that strange effect and you didn't. I deleted all local templates, so that's not it.

> I did quickly build master (with my changes) here... Linux and Windows... did the same simple tests as you did... results attached... Looks fully ok.
> Qt Version? I think I have 5.7 for Win, 5.5.1 for Linux.

Mine is built with Qt 5.8.0 on ArchLinux

Trying it on a Mac (which happens to have 5.7.1) and there it works fine. So I'll figure out what's special about the ArchLinux build.