print stylesheet

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 11:28:19 PST 2017

hello,

On 20 February 2017 at 20:35, Stefan Fuchs <sfuchs at gmx.de> wrote:

> Ohoh... it was so clear that sooner or later I will be punished by some
> strange effect(s) for being a little bit too over-motivated and changing
> things where I have no experience... ;-(

it's probably not a good idea to modify the HTML entry in the .ui file
for the QTextEdit because QtCreator will overwrite it once you attempt
to edit it again.
i think the HTML is there for a reason, but i cannot explain the
differences you and Dirk observe.

in terms of adding control for the printed planner details font, here
is my go at it (patch attached) - i.e. this is what i think is the
*correct* way to approach the problem.
please, read the patch description and test it to see if it fits your needs.

also, i don't exactly understand the zoom issue mentioned in your pull-request.

lubomir