keyboard shortcuts

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 07:53:55 PST 2017

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 5:48 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> A long time ago I tried to get these to be unique and make some sense, but
> I never stayed consistent and certainly never even tried to look into
> these in the translations. I honestly doubt that anyone uses them.

I do and suffer occasionally from the fact that not everything can be
easily access via keyboard due to missing shortcuts.. But never got to
the point of improving it... (But then again, I never bothered to add
those to Finnish translation as that would require me to actually use
the software in Finnish for a while.)

miika