keyboard shortcuts

Martin Měřinský mermar at centrum.cz
Wed Feb 22 23:34:06 PST 2017

> So that means that we cannot use different shortcut keys in the
> translations. Is that what we want?

For translations, Alt+<somethig> works. Every translation can have
different shortcut (or none). It even doesn't have to be unique
(repeatedly pressed Alt+<somethig> cycles menu items).

In my opinion, for Ctrl+<something> we don't want to have different
shortcuts per translation. Eg. Ctr+c, Ctrl+x, Ctrl+v are the same in
all applications for Englisch and Czech - where they make no sense. One
set of shortcuts is more simple for manuals and for users transferring
between languages.

Martin M.