print stylesheet

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Thu Feb 23 23:59:55 PST 2017

Hi All, hi Dirk,

Am 20.02.2017 um 20:10 schrieb Dirk Hohndel:
> Hi Stefan
>
>> On Feb 20, 2017, at 10:35 AM, Stefan Fuchs <sfuchs at gmx.de
>> <mailto:sfuchs at gmx.de>> wrote:
>> Am 20.02.2017 um 18:54 schrieb Dirk Hohndel:
>>> Stefan,
>>>
>>> I pulled your changes and played with them a bit. There are clearly
>>> some issues here in the rendering of printouts, at least on Linux
>>>
>>> <Mail Attachment.png>
>>>
>>> The disclaimer looks, err, odd.
>>>
>>> Any ideas what's going wrong there? This was done without any
>>> zooming, scrolling, anything. Just open Subsurface, create the
>>> default plan and click the print button within the planner.
>
>> I did quickly build master (with my changes) here... Linux and
>> Windows... did the same simple tests as you did... results
>> attached... Looks fully ok.
>> Qt Version? I think I have 5.7 for Win, 5.5.1 for Linux.
>
> Mine is built with Qt 5.8.0 on ArchLinux
>
> Trying it on a Mac (which happens to have 5.7.1) and there it works
> fine. So I'll figure out what's special about the ArchLinux build.

Dirk, what happened around this issue on your side?

Since this was added to master, does anyone else have good or bad
experience with this small change?

Shall we still undo the part of the change which was removing the string
from property "html" in the ui file as Lubomir suggested? For me the
change works in both variants.
I have the branch in the modified version still at
https://github.com/sfuchs79/subsurface/tree/bugfix_planner_fontsize
It is based on master before the commit was added, so one would need to
revert the old commit or change it by hand.

Best regards
Stefan

--

Stefan Fuchs