print stylesheet

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Fri Feb 24 01:45:45 PST 2017

Hi All, hi Dirk,

Am 24.02.2017 um 09:58 schrieb Dirk Hohndel:

>> Since this was added to master, does anyone else have good or bad
>> experience with this small change?
>>
>> Shall we still undo the part of the change which was removing the string
>> from property "html" in the ui file as Lubomir suggested? For me the
>> change works in both variants.
>> I have the branch in the modified version still at
>> https://github.com/sfuchs79/subsurface/tree/bugfix_planner_fontsize
>> It is based on master before the commit was added, so one would need to
>> revert the old commit or change it by hand.
> I can certainly undo that part and test. It's only 1am, right?

Aaah, this was not my intention! Better get some sleep! :-)
That item is not urgent.
I'm just worried if other users could also face the same issue if we
keep it. So feedback from others is more important.
>From technical point of view I even believe that undoing the one part
will not change situation regarding printing for your Linux build with
Qt5.8 at all.

I in fact tried to build under Ubuntu against Qt5.8 but failed.

Maybe s.o. - not Dirk! ;-) - could give me a hint what I have to do to
build and run Subsurface under Ubuntu 16.04 against Qt5.8.
What I did is:
- Installed Qt5.8 in /opt/Qt/...
- Played with qtchooser and set QT_SELECT correctly

But I fear this is not enough to change it?!

Best regards
Stefan

--

Stefan Fuchs