Table header for available gases in planner - "Work press."

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Sun Feb 26 05:04:14 PST 2017

Hallo Robert, hi All,

Am 26.02.2017 um 13:38 schrieb Robert Helling:
> Hi,
>
>> On 26 Feb 2017, at 10:41, Stefan Fuchs <sfuchs at gmx.de
>> <mailto:sfuchs at gmx.de>> wrote:
>>
>> If nobody disagrees I can change this after my holiday. I had a look at
>> the code already and found out that this may be no complete no brainer
>> but let's see if I can do it...
>
> thanks to the magic of OO programming, this is surprisingly simple (I
> thought this would be a sentence I would never write).
>
> Hint: You want to overwrite the headerData method.
>
> If you don’t want to figure it out yourself, there is a patch in the
> attachments.

Hey, that way is absolutely ok for me! Dirk, please take the patch from
Robert! Then this may even make it into 4.6.3.
I will learn from looking at how Robert did it.

But I have comments/questions:
- You please need to put the second "s" in "Start press."! It's today
"press." everywhere.
- Does translation work with this way of changing it? What is clear is
that we don't create a new string, "Start press." is already known.

> PS: Do I have to say: ACK?

Well, I'm now still not 100% sure if you agree to do the change! ;-)

Thanks!

Best regards
Stefan

---