[torvalds/subsurface] QWebEngine and fix for images from web (#128)

Henrik B A henrik at synth.no
Sun Jan 1 05:02:12 PST 2017

On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 11:24 AM, Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 10:58 AM, Robert Helling <helling at atdotde.de>
> wrote:
>>
>> On 01 Jan 2017, at 10:26, Robert C. Helling <robert at euve10195.vserver.de>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Sure I could do that. But my "legacy" point is that there are many forks
>> of Linus' repository. So you will be sending people this mail a few times
>> in the future.
>>

>> Just compare
>>
>> https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/network/members

>> https://github.com/dirkhh/subsurface/network/members
>>

> True, as I'm also one f the members of torvalds, but considering that
> subsurface-develop is a new repo on github, I don't see any problems
> let's remember that we have around 10 active developers so the number of
> members there doesn't really matter.

It seems that it's actually possible to transfer a repo (while creating
redirects and maintaining forks/users/stars!)  from one user/organization
to another: https://github.com/blog/1508-repository-redirects-are-here

So a solution might be for Dirk to delete Subsurface-divelog/subsurface and
transfer torvalds/subsurface in its place.

Henrik