[torvalds/subsurface] QWebEngine and fix for images from web (#128)

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Jan 1 09:58:42 PST 2017

> On Jan 1, 2017, at 2:24 AM, Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org> wrote:
>

> On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 10:58 AM, Robert Helling <helling at atdotde.de <mailto:helling at atdotde.de>> wrote:
>
>> On 01 Jan 2017, at 10:26, Robert C. Helling <robert at euve10195.vserver.de <mailto:robert at euve10195.vserver.de>> wrote:
>>
>> Sure I could do that. But my "legacy" point is that there are many forks of Linus' repository. So you will be sending people this mail a few times in the future.
>
> Just compare
>
> https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/network/members <https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/network/members>

> https://github.com/dirkhh/subsurface/network/members <https://github.com/dirkhh/subsurface/network/members>
>
> True, as I'm also one f the members of torvalds, but considering that subsurface-develop is a new repo on github, I don't see any problems
> let's remember that we have around 10 active developers so the number of members there doesn't really matter.

I agree with Tomaz, but Robert pointed out that this is actually much easier than
I though. So I just moved the "new" repo out of the way and transferred the original
repo that Linus and transferred to me over to Subsurface-divelog.

As a result, the Subsurface-divelog/subsurface repo now has 1159 stars and 285
forks.

So my apologies to Miika, Salvador and Henrik, who forked the new repo and now
need to  do this all over again to fork the transferred repo (Henrik, I'll move the
latest pull request with the year change over myself, no worries).

I think with this everyone should be happy

Thanks for helping me figure this out