since we are testing things on Mac...

Fede Masias fedemasias at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 1 19:06:19 PST 2017

Late 2012 MacBook, running 10.11.6. Grabbed the 10.9+ image.
Facebook integration works fine for uploading, but I don't see the button to disconnect from my Facebook account -- I've not used the FB feature before, so I'm not sure if this is a known behavior.
Printing works, though manually written notes for an individual dive show <br> tags instead of actually printing onto a new line. Also not a feature I use often, so not sure if this is new or not.
Otherwise, everything looks to run fine. I manually added a fake dive, and played around in the planner for a bit and nothing looked off to me. I don't have a huge catalog of dives in subsurface so I'd imagine it'd run a bit faster for me than some others? In any case, I can play around some more tonight and report back if anything is broken.
-Federico