since we are testing things on Mac...

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Jan 1 19:39:25 PST 2017

> On Jan 1, 2017, at 7:06 PM, Fede Masias <fedemasias at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Late 2012 MacBook, running 10.11.6. Grabbed the 10.9+ image.

Great. Thanks.

> Facebook integration works fine for uploading, but I don't see the button to disconnect from my Facebook account -- I've not used the FB feature before, so I'm not sure if this is a known behavior.

Known bug. No one has spent the time to make this look better / act more consistently.
Now that I have QWebKit working for Qt 5.7 (THANK YOU THIAGO for pointing out that this does indeed just compile. DUH), it's something I should look into.
Would file an issue for that on github? :-)

> Printing works, though manually written notes for an individual dive show <br> tags instead of actually printing onto a new line. Also not a feature I use often, so not sure if this is new or not.

Uh, I thought we had fixed that. Gehad or (more likely, since Gehad isn't around much) Lubomir, any chance you could look into that?

> Otherwise, everything looks to run fine. I manually added a fake dive, and played around in the planner for a bit and nothing looked off to me. I don't have a huge catalog of dives in subsurface so I'd imagine it'd run a bit faster for me than some others? In any case, I can play around some more tonight and report back if anything is broken.

That's much appreciated.

Thank you