Now let's test Windows, too [was: Re: since we are testing things on Mac...]

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jan 2 08:27:08 PST 2017

> On Jan 2, 2017, at 5:26 AM, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> P.S.
> as a side note, i'm unable to build Subsurface on Win32 for months due
> to a CMake error that tells me it cannot find the core lib, or
> something.
> i sort of gave up on trying to fix that.

That's annoying. You were the only one to ever succeed compiling natively.
Which core lib? Our own or QtCore or something?

In the meantime, I have updated my MXE environment to also be based on
Qt5.7.1 and added the latest versions of several of the support libraries that
we use so that Subsurface 5.6 would also provide an update for all those.

Would you mind checking the latest daily to see if I broke anything?

http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/daily/subsurface-4.5.96-65-g4abf619dc49d.exe

Thanks