Now let's test Windows, too [was: Re: since we are testing things on Mac...]

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 18:08:07 PST 2017

On 2 January 2017 at 18:27, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

>> On Jan 2, 2017, at 5:26 AM, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> P.S.
>> as a side note, i'm unable to build Subsurface on Win32 for months due
>> to a CMake error that tells me it cannot find the core lib, or
>> something.
>> i sort of gave up on trying to fix that.
>
> That's annoying. You were the only one to ever succeed compiling natively.
> Which core lib? Our own or QtCore or something?

i was wrong,

the exact cause was:
In file included from C:\dev\subsurface\qt-models\filtermodels.cpp:8:0:
C:/dev/subsurface/./desktop-widgets/mainwindow.h:16:27: fatal error: ui_mainwind
ow.h: No such file or directory
 #include "ui_mainwindow.h"

which i think means that it still hasn't build the desktop-widgets
module, by the time it's used in qt-models\filtermodels.cpp.

lubomir