Qt and subsurface for Android

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Tue Jan 3 14:22:08 PST 2017

On 03 January, 2017 - Willem Ferguson wrote:

> On 03/01/2017 11:33, Anton Lundin wrote:
> >Run build.sh from a clean directory, I'd guess you are trying to re-use
> >a old ndk-toolchain.
> >
> ~/src/subsurface/packaging/android$ ls -l
> total 24
> -rw-rw-r-- 1 willem willem 12292 Jan  3 06:47 build.sh
> drwxrwxr-x 2 willem willem  4096 Jan  2 10:41 patches
> -rw-rw-r-- 1 willem willem  1368 Jan  2 10:41 README
>
> I deleted the installation directory in ~/src.
>
> So, as far as I can see there should be no complications.

So.:

mkdir ~/src/subsurfac-android
cd ~/src/subsurfac-android
export SUBSURFACE_DESKTOP=ON
bash ~/src/subsurface/packaging/android/build.sh

> >>Yes, see the messages above Found NDK, Found SDK.
> >Have you updated your sdk?
> I have android-sdk version 25. I only installed the command-line
> tools, not android-studio (android-sdk does not appear under that
> name on the download page).

Android studio isn't needed, but Android SDK Tools, Android SDK
Platform-Tools, Android SDK Build-tools and Android SDK Platform are
needed.

Make sure those are installed with the Android SDK Manager.

> And of course I have no idea of even where to start looking for the problem.

Read the script. Verify that the right things are happening. These are
advanced topics and require understanding of both Android, Android NDK,
Qt and Subsurface.

> my gcc and cpp are version 5.

Not used and doesn't matter. The gcc and g++ from the android-ndk are
used.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604