Qt and subsurface for Android

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Jan 3 15:57:11 PST 2017

> On Jan 3, 2017, at 2:22 PM, Anton Lundin <glance at acc.umu.se> wrote:
>
> Android studio isn't needed, but Android SDK Tools, Android SDK
> Platform-Tools, Android SDK Build-tools and Android SDK Platform are
> needed.
>
> Make sure those are installed with the Android SDK Manager.
>
>> And of course I have no idea of even where to start looking for the problem.
>
> Read the script. Verify that the right things are happening. These are
> advanced topics and require understanding of both Android, Android NDK,
> Qt and Subsurface.

I agree that this is fairly advanced - on the flip side, I'd love to make
this easier so more people can get involved. I wonder what we can
do to make this easier to debug? Create a "check things are installed
correctly" section at the top of the script that verifies that usable versions
of all the required components are around, maybe?

Just looking for ideas here...