Submitting changes and translations for the website

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Jan 3 22:26:04 PST 2017

Inspired by the conversation below, I have set up a new GitHub repo that
contains the complete website:

https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/Subsurface-website

If you would like to propose changes to the website, or if you would like
to work on any of the translations (several are quite out of date), please
consider cloning this repo and submitting a pull request.

This is an experiment right now, I'm not sure how well this will work, but
it definitely seems worth a try.

/D