Request for information for user manual

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Jan 3 22:40:41 PST 2017

> On Jan 3, 2017, at 10:01 PM, Willem Ferguson <willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:
>
> I am doing  few changes to the user manual to be ready for the release of V4.6. A few issues:
>
> 1) In the dive log import dialog, the SmartTrak and AV1 formats are not listed. How would one import these two formats?

Miika?

> 2) I see DAN DL7 is listed in the dive log import dialog. Please give me a bit of contextual information about this. Why and how did the need for this arise? This will help me to write a short explanation in the user manual.
>
> 3) Can anyone please send me a dive profile with  info, warning and alert events so that I can use it in the manual? My DC only creates info events.

I don't think I have a single profile with all three, but I attached an XML file with two dives that have two each, covering all three between them.

> 4) I assume the -user= command-line option only applies to *nix environments (and Mac?) and not to Win?

Lubomir, how would one pass this to the .exe? It's been so long, I seem to remember there was a trick with a right click and something to do the same on Windows...

Thanks