Submitting changes and translations for the website

Fede Masias fedemasias at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 00:35:17 PST 2017

Speaking of translations, I noticed a couple old dates while updating the dive computer lists. On the other hand, I'm not noticing much difference between some of the languages I (sort-of) understand and the most current versions.
Might there be a list somewhere of who was maintaining what, so we might glean which languages need help? I ask, because it may be worth adding a "Contribute" section to the website, and a translation subsection of that. A list would make it easy to highlight what languages need the most help, and would be helpful to push a separate email to those people when translations are needed, as opposed to a general dev-mailing list call-out that may or may not be read.
If this sounds crazy, I apologize, and blame my lack of sleep.
In any case, I, for one, welcome our new Github overlord.