Stickers

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Jan 4 10:25:17 PST 2017

I still have the full stack because I never got around to sending them out.

But interest was fairly limited, so everyone, please send me a stamped, self-addressed envelope... err, whatever. Just send me your address and how many you want.

It would be nice if I'd have one person for each country, but in the end... I'll send them out individually. Assuming I don't forget again.

Thanks

/D