since we are testing things on Mac...

Fede Masias fedemasias at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 21:43:01 PST 2017

Looks to be a macOS issue. Finally got around to booting a VM, and it works fine on Ubuntu 14.04 using the Beta 2 release. I can file a github issue if you'd like, or let me know if there's a better way to debug it on mac.
-Federico

    On Monday, January 2, 2017 8:12 PM, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:

 On 2 January 2017 at 19:38, Fede Masias <fedemasias at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Lubomir,
> I tried Flow Layout at first, but checking again, it is also broken in One
> Dive, Six Dives, and Two Dives default templates. It does not appear to have
> issues with the table, as that doesn't show the notes field anyway.
>
> I've attached an exported xml of a test dive with the issue, but let me know
> if there's a format that works better.

that's very odd,

i cannot reproduce the error with the
subsurface-4.5.96-34-gbdef1fa19905 Windows build.
here is a screenshot (attachment).

could be a OSX only issue, unless someone confirms that it also
happens on Linux.

lubomir