Tissue Saturation Graph not showing on second dive

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Thu Jan 5 07:43:08 PST 2017

Hi,

> On 05 Jan 2017, at 16:26, 'Robert C. Helling' via Subsurface Divelog <subsurface-divelog at googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> What worries me, is that for me (who has set deco mode by default to Buehlmann), when opening the file with the two dives and merging them, I get ceilings on both. Then I switch to VPM-B I get what you describe and then I switch back to Buehlmann the ceiling on dive two disappears. This should not happen. I will investigate this.

a little bit of further debugging showed that in SettingsObjectWrapper::load() prefs.deco_mode gets a value 2 at startup. I have no clue why that is the case. My preferences („Buehlmann“) should get save but apparently aren’t. But I also have no clue how this SettingsObjectWrapper things is supposed to behave, so…

PAGING Tomaz….

Robert