Tissue Saturation Graph not showing on second dive

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Thu Jan 5 12:04:30 PST 2017

Answering on the phone.

Robert, the difference on the preferences for deco mode is what you
described - one is for the planner and other is for the display. I tougth
id fixed the issue you described to me in your house - and I think I did,
but in the end I created another issue. The getter idea seems correct,
sorry for the confusion.

Btw - sync and load are being called because your preferences are saved and
restored :)