Tissue Saturation Graph not showing on second dive

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Thu Jan 5 13:57:03 PST 2017

Hi,

> On 05 Jan 2017, at 21:04, Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org> wrote:
>
> Robert, the difference on the preferences for deco mode is what you described - one is for the planner and other is for the display. I tougth id fixed the issue you described to me in your house - and I think I did, but in the end I created another issue. The getter idea seems correct, sorry for the confusion.

Before I start coding, I have a question (which shows how little C++ I understand): What exactly does

		ProfileWidget2 *view = qobject_cast<ProfileWidget2*>(scene()->views().first());

(this is line 266 of divetooltipitem.cpp)?

How much overhead does this have? I hope, it does not create and initialise a whole ProfileWidget2, because all we need to do is

view->currentState == ProfileWidget2::PLAN

And we would do that (unless I somehow store the value somewhere) a lot of times (namely whenever the code differs between deco models).

> Btw - sync and load are being called because your preferences are saved and restored :)

Where is the call to sync? I placed a debugging message there and that was never printed.

Best
Robert