still Beta 2

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Jan 7 08:33:15 PST 2017

> On Jan 7, 2017, at 8:21 AM, Richard DePas <richard.depas at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I would love to test Beta 2 but I cannot get my Shearwater Perdix AI to connect. I created a bug report/feature enhancement but haven't heard anything. Just upgraded from the Petrel so I don't know if it is supported in Subsurface.

I believe the Perdix AI is not supported, yet. I have talked to Shearwater in order
to get one, but they are low on stock.

Do you still have your Petrel? Could you test with that? Also, could you test things
like printing, Facebook connection, upload/download from Divelogs.de, connection
to the Subsurface cloud, the Subsurface web service (for GPS locations), overall
UI interactions, etc?