still Beta 2

Richard DePas richard.depas at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 08:54:37 PST 2017

On Sat, Jan 7, 2017 at 8:33 AM Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> I believe the Perdix AI is not supported, yet. I have talked to Shearwater
> in order
> to get one, but they are low on stock.
>
> Do you still have your Petrel? Could you test with that? Also, could you
> test things
> like printing, Facebook connection, upload/download from Divelogs.de,
> connection
> to the Subsurface cloud, the Subsurface web service (for GPS locations),
> overall
> UI interactions, etc?

I do not have my Petrel any longer. Used the funds from that to help pay
for the new toy.

I can use my current logs to test much of the other functionality. Not sure
what my issues it with subsurface-mobile on my android based Samsung S7,
but I have not been able to connect to the cloud service since moving to
that phone. Using the same password as I am from the desktop version but it
won't connect. Haven't spent any real time troubleshooting that.

- Rich
--
- Rich