still Beta 2

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Jan 7 10:30:13 PST 2017

> On Jan 7, 2017, at 8:54 AM, Richard DePas <richard.depas at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Sat, Jan 7, 2017 at 8:33 AM Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org <mailto:dirk at hohndel.org>> wrote:
> I believe the Perdix AI is not supported, yet. I have talked to Shearwater in order
> to get one, but they are low on stock.
>
> Do you still have your Petrel? Could you test with that? Also, could you test things
> like printing, Facebook connection, upload/download from Divelogs.de, connection
> to the Subsurface cloud, the Subsurface web service (for GPS locations), overall
> UI interactions, etc?
>

> I do not have my Petrel any longer. Used the funds from that to help pay for the new toy.

Understandable. I may be one of the small group of people who have seen too many
dive computers fail so I always dive with at least two computers...

> I can use my current logs to test much of the other functionality. Not sure what my issues it with subsurface-mobile on my android based Samsung S7, but I have not been able to connect to the cloud service since moving to that phone. Using the same password as I am from the desktop version but it won't connect. Haven't spent any real time troubleshooting that.

Any testing you can do is welcome.
WRT the S7, after you try to connect to the cloud, what does it tell you in Developer->AppLog?
Scroll all the way to the bottom and send me a screenshot :-)