still Beta 2

Richard DePas richard.depas at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 08:02:04 PST 2017

On Sat, Jan 7, 2017 at 8:33 AM Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> ...could you test things like printing, Facebook connection,
> upload/download from Divelogs.de, connection to the Subsurface cloud, the
> Subsurface web service (for GPS locations), overall UI interactions, etc?

Facebook sharing is working fine. Guess if I had to suggest one thing is
that when one of the ckeckbox options is chosen, it doesn't wipe out what
has been typed in the box to the right manually. I thought it would append
and not wipe out my comments.

I cannot find an option to upload to Divelogs.de. I see the option to
import from, but no way to save/export to.

Connection to Subsurface cloud appears to be working well. I was able to
access all my dives through the web service. Only anomaly I noticed is all
values are Imperial except for temperature. I use Imperial in Subsurface
desktop. GPS locations are being saved fine and bring up Google Maps when
clicked on.

UI interactions are working as expected. I haven't been taking pictures
lately. Not able to test that functionality.

Printing is working. Little nit-picky is the drop down menu when selecting
the layout, it would make a little more logical sense to display One Dive,
Two Dives, Six Dives,... in sequential order.

[image: pasted1]
--
- Rich