still Beta 2

Hartley Horwitz hhrwtz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 09:43:20 PST 2017

My wife and I have done some basic testing on the latest beta.  Testing has
been limited to downloading new dives (on USB), editing the dives, adding
photos, equipments, tags etc.    No testing of the Facebook features or
printing.

My wife's setup: Mac OS Sierra, Oceanic Pro Plus 3. Local file storage.
My setup:  Windows, Sherwood Wisdom 1. Cloud file storage.  I also use the
Subsurface IOS App and I've been able to confirm my new dives show up.

We haven't played around with the planner on the latest beta. I did so in
November but that was on an older build.

....Hartley