the road to 4.6 (mainly translations)

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Sun Jan 8 13:35:12 PST 2017

On 08 January, 2017 - Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> Hi there
>
> I'm beginning to get more comfortable with the amount of testing. I now see
> 30 Windows connections and another dozen on Mac - so the ratio feels about
> right, too :-)
>
> I just pushed the latest strings to Transifex, so if you are maintaining one of
> our translations, now would be a perfect time to head over there and add
> the missing strings to your translation.
>
> Later today I plan to get the latest couple of changes from Anton into
> libdivecomputer (Linus is thankfully maintaining that for us these days).

> Anton, what's left for OSTC4 support?

The whole configure dive computer thingie? =)
(No, it ain't going to be in 4.6 so don't sit up and wait for me)

I've sent out all my relevant patches now. Just waiting for you to find
them =)

Maybe I should bundle them all into a github-PR?

> And is there an easy fix for the AppImage to work, i.e., can we just remove
> the chdir without things blowing up? or should we just document this for now
> and fix it for 4.6.1?

I'd guess there are quite few users who actually provide any files as
cmdline arguments so its a quite minor thing. Just a bit annoying when
you're testing things and always want different data.

> What else is in the works that should make it into 4.6?
>
> Thanks everyone for your hard work over the past few weeks...

It's really fun to see some development happing again!

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604