Building Subsurface-mobile

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Mon Jan 9 04:41:33 PST 2017

I am attempting to build Subsurface-mobile using f23 and have two questions.

1) How do I determine the version of Kirigami that I have installed?

     In src/kirigami/cmakelists.txt, the first line reads
"project(kirigami2)". Looks like Kirigami version 2?

2) I get a build error (see attached image), indicating that it cannot
find src/android-sdk-linux/platforms. As far as I am aware, the ndk has
a directory "platforms" but the sdk does not have. Is this correct? The
sdk installation archive does not have a "platforms" directory. If there
should be a "platforms" directory, where does it originate?

Kind regards,

willem